Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist
Bilbo wakes up suddenly to DON’T STOP BELIEVING
It was an unexpected Journey
I just choked on my second breakfast
I don’t think he knows about second breakfast…What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn’t he?
I wouldn’t count on it
i dont get why people say ‘tea is just leaf water’ and then act like coffee’s so great like what do u think you’re drinking. bean water is what
mom: what time did you go to bed last night?
me: that information is confidential
i actually feed on intelligence
i love it when people know a lot about a lot of things
about music, films, religion, beliefs, history
i love listening to peoples opinions
i love big words
i want to suck in all these smart things like a sponge
you have permission to eat.
you have permission to listen to your hunger.
you have permission to rest.
you have permission to not harm yourself.
you have permission to stay alive.
you have permission to love yourself.